We are looking for two years’ experience as a front waiter with fine dining and banquet service experience in any of the following settings: 3 Star – 4 Star land-based hotel/resort; free-standing restaurant with at least 180 seats; or previous shipboard experience in a similar position is required, with good command of the English language for a major Cruise Line sailing worldwide.
- Must be able to manage and service a workstation in a restaurant that is comprised of 16 to 24 seats.
- Must be able to direct and supervise 1 Assistant Waiter.
- Must be able to carry up to 12 covers on a waiter tray or 16 glasses in the same fashion.
- Must have working knowledge of the service requirements/styles/food for all meal periods (breakfast, lunch and dinner) across various restaurant concepts (Italian, French, Casual-fare, Oriental, Steakhouse, Brazilian Steakhouse, etc.)
- Minimum two years’ experience as a front waiter with fine dining and banquet service experience in any of the following settings: 3 Star – 4 Star land-based hotel/resort; free-standing restaurant with at least 180 seats; or previous shipboard experience in a similar position is required.
- Minimum one year experience selling and serving wine and other beverage products is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
- Associates Degree, Secondary Education Degree or foreign equivalency is required.
- Certificate of completion in safety, environmental, public health and sanitation regulations and procedures from a recognized institution is required.
- Employment Contract: 36 weeks onboard/ 9 weeks off
- Monthly Rate: $1151 Gross per month (Target pay of $1801 per month.)
- Rooming: Quad
Should you feel comfortable with the requirements and have the relevant background please submit your resume in English Word format with your current color photograph email@example.com subject “Cruise Line Waiter/Waitresses” and your full name.
We recommend that you add your skype account on your resume.
We will contact only applicants that fit the required profile via email reply in order to arrange a date and time for a personal interview.