We are looking for one year experience Slot Attendant for the Casino Department for a major Cruise Line sailing worldwide, with good command of the English language.
- Minimum high school diploma or foreign equivalent is required. Some college-related education is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of prior experience as a slot attendant is required.
- Current Gaming License is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English is required; and other languages are preferred.
- Basic Typing and Computer software Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ensure all company policies concerning the Casino Slot Operation are followed.
- Responsible for securing and balancing any cash floats issued.
- Assist patrons in the purchasing and the exchange of coins/tokens at the Casino Cage and coin dispensers.
- Responsible for securing and balancing any inventories issued.
- Respond to Casino patron's enquiries regarding the machines within a Casino Slot Operation including features, terms, symbols and denominations.
- Repair and restore minor machine malfunctions including coin, bill or token jams.
- Initiate and process payments of jackpots after approval and verification determined by Casino Management.
- Initiate and process the refilling of Slot and bill exchange machines after appropriate approval and verification determined by Casino Management.
- Perform general maintenance and cleaning of all Slot Operation Machinery including machine lighting. Report any maintenance requirements to the Slot Head technician.
- Report any suspicious activity or security threat in the Casino to superiors and Surveillance.
- Submit daily reports/log of events of occurrences including jackpots, hopper fills, complaints and suggestions to the Slot Head Technician. Complete necessary paperwork when accessing machines.
- Assist in the Slot Drop. Record the Slot Machine readings before the assigned collection of coins/bills.
- Identify regular Slot patrons and assist Casino Hosts in tracking their play.
- Assist Casino Hosts in promotional activities including Slot competitions and tournaments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- Monthly Rate: $900 per month +tips.
Should you feel comfortable with the requirements and have the relevant background please submit your resume in English Word format with your current color photograph to email@example.com subject “Cruise Line Slot Attendant” and your full name.
We recommend that you add your skype account on your resume.
We will contact only applicants that fit the required profile via email reply in order to arrange a date and time for a personal interview.