We are looking for qualified minimum 2 years’ experience Plumber working with a ship’s water systems with a good command of English.
- Reports to the Staff Captain
- Keep the plumbing in working order
- Responsible for all plumbing on the ship, he may help install it, repair it, and maintain it wherever it is found
- Responsible for the proper operation of the plumber shop, equipment, inventory and consumables
- When the ship is loading potable water, he handle the hoses. They also maintain the systems for the ship’s black water plants, the drain plants for gray water, and all hot and cold potable water.
- Responsible to take care of the complaints of passengers
- Carries out safety related duties and responds to any emergency that requires participation
- Attends department meetings and works in collaboration with the heads of the various departments which may require plumber work
- Participates in safety drills
Cruise Ship Plumber Job Requirements:
- Minimum of two years professional experience as a skilled Plumber
- Hotel/resort maintenance experience is preferred
- Good command of the English language
Valid Passport, Seaman Book issued from country of residence or Malta and Certificates:
- Basic Safety Training (STCW Code VI/1)
- Security Awareness Training (STCW Code VI/6-1)
- Passenger Ship Safety (STCW Code V/3) or RO-PO Passenger Ship
- Safety (STCW Code V/2)
Employment Contract: 6 months onboard/ 2 months off
Monthly Rate while onboard: $1800
Should you feel that you have the team spirit, the organizational and service skills, please submit your resume in English, Word format with a current color photograph to email@example.com mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com with subject “Plumber – Cruise Ship” and your full name.
Skype address is recommended. We will contact only applicants that fit the required profile via email reply in order to arrange a date and time for a personal interview.