We are looking for experience Nurses with good command of the English language, for a major Cruise Line sailing worldwide.Candidates must have previous clinical experience of 3 years after graduation within Emergency Room.
- A minimum of three years clinical experience after graduation within Emergency Room.
- Valid nursing license in country, or State/Province of origin.
- Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, within one year of application.
- Practical experience in ACLS
- Prefer background in Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit or Coronary Care Unit.
- Ability to manage Basic Life support until the physician arrives.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Three letters of recommendation from institutions and or supervisors.
- Documentationof the above.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent.
- Chronology of all medical activities since graduation from nursing school.
- All candidates must have previous experience on Emergency rooms for at least 2 years.
- Employment Contract on board the Cruise Ship is from 6 to 8 months
- Total Salary & Commissions is USD $5500.00 (ie. Salary USD 3000.00 monthly while onboard plus commission’s average about USD 2500.00).
Should you feel that you have the team spirit, the organizational and service skills, please submit your resume in English, Word format with a current color photograph to email@example.com with subject “Cruise Line Nurse” and your full name.
Skype address is recommended. We will contact only applicants that fit the required profile via email reply in order to arrange a date and time for a personal interview.