We are looking for experience Dealer for the Casino Department, with good command of the English language for a major Cruise Line sailing worldwide.
- Minimum of two years dealing experience is preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in three or more of the following games: Blackjack, Roulette, Let it Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, 3-Card Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles, Pai Gow Poker, or Texas Hold'em is required.
- Gaming license is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in typing and computer software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Fidelio Cruise, Micros), is required.
- Deal games in accordance with the rules of the game, policies and procedures.
- Ensures betting compliance and payments in accordance to game rules and limits.
- Provides exchange of currency for chips.
- Informs guests of game rules and enforces game rules in accordance to procedures.
- Ensures game protection and protection of Company's assets. Informs Supervisor of any suspicious behavior to prevent fraud.
- Verify bankrolls and credits with Supervisor.
- Supervises the proper care and use of Casino equipment and reports any damage or loss immediately to the Supervisor.
- Assist guest with questions regarding Casino activities or refers to appropriate personnel.
Monthly Rate: $50 per month + tips (tip guarantee of USD $1,600)
Should you feel comfortable with the requirements and have the relevant background please submit your resume in English Word format with your current color photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org subject “Cruise Line Dealer” and your full name.
We recommend that you add your skype account on your resume.
We will contact only applicants that fit the required profile via email reply in order to arrange a date and time for a personal interview.